This is a Dream come true for all Andriod Users. I must confess, This Tutorial will make you want to use an Andriod Phone.
Andriod devices like the Google Nexus 7 have all the Important Features you will want in any device.
The Only Problem the Device is Facing is Low Rate of Application, It uses .APK Format Apps, Unlike Nokia and Other Devices with a very High Rate of App using .JAR Format.
The Good News is that Andriod Devices Users can now Convert any .Jar Apps into .Apk Format to Run on their Devices easily without any Issues whatsoever, This means you can now use any Browser not available for your Phone on your Device; Most Nokia Apps can now Run on your Device.
HOW CAN I CONVERT .JAR APPLICATIONS TO ANDRIOD .APK FORMAT?
Follow this Simple Steps to Convert jar Applications for your Andriod Use Successfully.
1. You have to Download the .Jar Apps to your PC.
2. Now, Visit netmite.com , You will see lots of Upload Forms.
3. In the Option Two Form, Use the Upload Jar to Browse your .jar File on your PC, Leave every other thing as it is.
4. Then Click on the Get Apk Button below the Forms, You Apps should be Proccessed and Available with the .APK Format.
5. Download and Transfer to your Andriod Device and Start Using.
>>>>Its That Easy!
Tip: This Tutorial is Suitable for people who like Particular Apps for Nokia Phones or other devices which are not Available for Andriod Devices or those who want to Install a Modded or Customised App on their Phone.