Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Earn Free Gift Cards


Swagbucks 101: How to Earn Free Gift Cards



I've been using point-earning websites for years. I've searched, answered e-mails and participating in offers on various websites to earn points and turn those points into gift cards. In fact, during some of our hardest financial times, I have used those gift cards to pay for birthday and Christmas gifts for nearly my entire family.

While it may seem silly to some, earning points and turning them into cash or gift cards is a huge deal! Out of all of the websites I have used, I have found Swagbucks.com to be the most generous. You can earn points quickly and easily in fact, many of the giveaways on our site come from gift cards I've earned via Swagbucks.

How to get started:

1. Sign up for Swagbucks

2. Install the Swagbucks toolbar and use the search bar just like you would use google or any other search engine. You'll find special codes will appear and those will give you points.

3. Participate in special offers, or search out codes on the Swagbucks blog.

4. Invite your friends! Yep, while they earn points, you'll earn too because they signed up using your referral link.

5. After you've earned points, redeem them in the Swag Store. You can get anything from Travelocity gift cards to Amazon, CVS, Paypal and much more!

Trust me, once you start, you'll be addicted!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!...Thanks, After 2 days, I'm already close to getting a $10 Giftcard. I would definately recommend this site.

    ReplyDelete

back to top